You are Welcome Here!
• Whatever your country of origin or ancestry, your race or ethnic heritage, and whether you are religious or not, Christian or not, or Lutheran or not, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are male, female, or transgender, young or old, straight, gay, lesbian or bisexual, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are single or partnered, married, widowed or divorced, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are wealthy or poor, own a home or rent, live at home or homeless, you are welcome here.
• Whatever your political views – whether to the right or to the left or to the center, you are welcome here.
• Whatever your strengths or weaknesses, gifts or challenges, they will be honored, for you are welcome here.
Trinity Lutheran Church is committed to being a loving and welcoming community centered in the Good News of Jesus Christ.
In faithfulness to the Christian Gospel, in reflection of our Lutheran emphasis on grace, and in celebration of our shared baptismal journey, we promise to enter into ministry with all who seek God here.
We invite you to join us for worship and take up your place with us in ministry for you are welcome at Trinity Lutheran Church of Gresham, Oregon (A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.)
Please share this message of welcome to those in our community! Your church council approves this message 😉