So we’re throwing him a party!
Trinity Lutheran is holding a Reformation Fair to coincide with our Advent Festival. We’ll celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Reformation as well as celebrating our anticipation of the coming of Christmas!
Click here or on Martin’s picture for more details!
Coming on Thanksgiving Eve! An evening of fun for the whole family as Trinity welcomes the Watoto Choir!
Click for more information!
You are Welcome Here!
• Whatever your country of origin or ancestry, your race or ethnic heritage, and whether you are religious or not, Christian or not, or Lutheran or not, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are male, female, or transgender, young or old, straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are single or partnered, married, widowed or divorced, you are welcome here.
• Whether you are wealthy or poor, own a home or rent, live at home or homeless, you are welcome here.
• Whatever your political views – whether to the right or to the left or to the center, you are welcome here.
• Whatever your strengths or weaknesses, gifts or challenges, they will be honored, for you are welcome here.
Trinity Lutheran Church is committed to being a loving and welcoming community centered in the Good News of Jesus Christ.
In faithfulness to the Christian Gospel, in reflection of our Lutheran emphasis on grace, and in celebration of our shared baptismal journey, we promise to enter into ministry with all who seek God here.
We invite you to join us for worship and take up your place with us in ministry for you are welcome at Trinity Lutheran Church of Gresham, Oregon (A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.)
Please share this message of welcome to those in our community! Your church council approves this message 😉